Külföldi torrent oldalak CosaNostra | CN News

A témát ebben részben 'Archívum' posztoló hozta létre. Ekkor: 2017. április 24..

1. posztoló /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    The tracker CN, CostaNostra, is closing down.

From admin BizarreMan:

Hello Everyone,

Its with sad regret that I am announcing the shutdown of CN. Unfortunately there will be no re-incarnation of this site (unless someone decides to do that at a later stage).

It's been an awesome run, I think all up its been over a decade (if you add CNv1 which is where I came into the picture).

I would like to thank all those that have worked hard to get certain aspects of the site singing. I feel BT is becoming outdated with services like stan and netflix. Most have left the scene and people like me have been here too long...lol.

I did have several offers to buy CN, while those were tempting, I just have too much invested in this pace, as well as many cherished memories. Selling it would cheapen that for me. Would rather see the site die quietly like this, then possibly ruined by yet another failed incarnation.

Last special mention to the donors that helped keep the site going well after it should have. Its a testament to how much people liked CN.

2. CF dealer / Tulajdonos Vezetőségi tag

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Lakhely :
    deutschland
    Hangjelzés a Chaten:
    nem
    Hello Everyone,

Its with sad regret that I am announcing the shutdown of CN. Unfortunately there will be no re-incarnation of this site (unless someone decides to do that at a later stage).

It's been an awesome run, I think all up its been over a decade (if you add CNv1 which is where I came into the picture).

I would like to thank all those that have worked hard to get certain aspects of the site singing. I feel BT is becoming outdated with services like stan and netflix. Most have left the scene and people like me have been here too long...lol.

I did have several offers to buy CN, while those were tempting, I just have too much invested in this pace, as well as many cherished memories. Selling it would cheapen that for me. Would rather see the site die quietly like this, then possibly ruined by yet another failed incarnation.

Last special mention to the donors that helped keep the site going well after it should have. Its a testament to how much people liked CN.

Take care and if u see me on another site (my nickname is same everywhere dakka), don't be shy and send me a PM. May be a week or 3 before I answer tho...lol.

Post here if you want to comment or say goodbye:
    https://cosanostra.me/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=8563&page=last

dakka