Külföldi torrent oldalak HDBytes | HDB HDBytes News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' posztoló hozta létre. Ekkor: 2018. december 21..

1. posztoló /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    RELEASE.

In view of the information, doubts and complaints that I have been looking at in the forum, I informed them of the status of the tracker.

As the oldest ones know, this web torrent hdbytes arose as part of the "hdvagos" project 9 years ago and has been modified without changing its name (as if it has done on 3 occasions its other part of the direct downloads), its structure has not evolved much either, that's why this is one of the reasons that make us make today's changes.

This website depends TOTALLY (literally) on your current "sister" ****, because here? do not perceive any kind of donations, aid, and sucks from the server of *** for which it is very "hypocrite" to criminalize it (to ****) when we benefit from it in one way or another, I clarify this because I found out that many users do not like or disagree with direct downloads, which is very understandable since that is why you are here? , but from there? to pour negative and false opinions about *** is something else. That's also why it was created? the torrent page, if we really want to earn money because we do not waste time and effort in sharing the contents that are mostly put on **** and here? completely free and accessible. This website (and future modifications) are geared towards *** users and you are welcome to EITHER whether or not ****, but those who are not, please respect the other website. Forgive those who have no idea, but I know why? I say it. We are all here? voluntarily.

Step to explain the problem of the tracker and the errors that you are finding: I

clarify before these issues of torrent, direct downloads, movies, series, .... are issues that should be kept private because we all know (although we are familiar with it and we see it normal) that is a sensitive issue and there are certain movements or changes that can not be ventilated as if it were a publicity of Lidl (next week we will remove such thing).

The structure in which the web works is very outdated and has had serious problems to adjust to the update of the rest of services, that is why it was decided. move it to a separate section (server), this change was made but carried problems that could not be solved, in fact an *** programmer was too many hours voluntarily trying to solve it without success, could not detect the problem and therefore was it decided? that before the impossibility to continue operating and the fallen venues opted for? eliminate? part of the code that gave problems, that way the web came back They can work with errors, but the important thing is that they CAN DOWNLOAD THE TORRENTS, if the bonus, if the H & R and those things are not considered essential since they are complements, if you see that they have an H & A? And why? this? conformation? of errors and not try to give a solution to them? Well, because we are migrating not only from server, but also from domain and structure and taking into account that hdbytes do not pay? your invoices do not think it is worth investing MONEY (because the favors solutions have been exhausted, we tried many hours and could not solve 100%) then we would have to pay to maintain a system that is changing and What will be shortly? in stand by, but not to stop the machinery at all we have done this to move it, so that you are using it while we finish the other one.

And here? will start other questions, and the sedeos, and the thousands of Tb that I have, and my user and my rating ?. And we will become demanding again.

Let's have common sense and let's use / take advantage of what we have while we have it and it's better than nothing.

Hdbytes follow? turn on a while while we create the conditions and we invite everyone again, we have patience and if we believe that we are not interested we can always ask for the download to ********** or we can simply ignore and not enter more to the web that will be erased all the data in a while.

Any questions can you comment on the corresponding thread to be? in the forum with this text.

Thank you very much