Külföldi torrent oldalak House-Of-Torrents.me | HOT News

A témát ebben részben 'Archívum' posztoló hozta létre. Ekkor: 2017. szeptember 15..

1. posztoló /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    HOTMAIL may still be blocking our emails
    Hotmail may be blocking our emails. Please let us know if this happens to you! If you are going to invite a user who has a hotmail account, please do it manually for now until we can get this fixed. Please keep in mind the following items will not work right now for hotmail accounts:
    o Password Reset / Account Recovery
    o Notifications of Torrents/PM, etc.
    o Invites

IRC Server is Migrated to the new Domain!
    * You may need to re-idenfity on the IRC server to re-register your nick.
    irc.houseoftorrents.club
    Port: 6698 or SSL +6697
    Channels: #announce, #chat, #pre, #help (If you need assistance)
    *Please use your Site name when entering IRC* If not the bot will auto ban you from #chat

Uploading
    ALL Members now have the option to Upload on HOT! The reason why I made this decision is so Members can become more active helping the Community. You wont be forced to Upload as that is your right not to. Please DO NOT Upload anything that can be searched for and downloaded on the internet for free and Movie Trailers. Please follow the Uploading Rules.

Update AutoDL-Irssi Tracker
    If any member would like to setup AutoDL-Irssi then follow this link. https://houseoftorrents.club/f...topic&topicid=77

VPN or Dynamic IP's
    If you have either a VPN or a Dynamic IP then you are responsible for reporting it to Staff so we can make a note on your account. Why? Because we DO NOT allow Members to dupe another Members IP. This is why it is very important to let us know by clicking on the (Help which is ? on toolbar or Chat which is # in text box on tool bar) tab. A Staff member will then make a note on your account. If you FAIL to do so and Staff see you have the same IP as another Member, your account will be disabled with no questions asked!

Graphics & Design
    I am looking for someone who has experience with PS. Content needed attention will be listed below. Please respond here so I can get in touch with you to start a new project. I am changing the Domain name ASAP. If you are selected I will give you VIP with Immunity for your loyal contribution. If you are interested, Please follow this link and make a post. https://houseoftorrents.club/f...opic&topicid=189

1) New Domain Name (LOGO)
    2) Category Icons
    3) Banners (When Needed)
    4) Avatars (Custom for Members)
    5) Themes and Layouts

Any member who posts any Public or Private Trackers in the Shoutbox, Forums or IRC will simply find themselves disabled. You have been warned!