Külföldi torrent oldalak KrayTracker | KT New Month, new CD of the Month!

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Frad23 hozta létre. Ekkor: 2017. március 05..

1. Frad23 /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Lakhely :
    Budapest
    [​IMG]

Happy March Everyone.

Time for another CD of the month, this time brought to you by L*

Hey everyone, for my go at this CD of the month I want to shine a light on Rhode Island band Downtown Boys and their 2015 album Full Communism, released on Don Giovanni. Downtown Boys actually got a ton of PR and acclaim when this was released, making its rounds on music sites including Rolling Stone and Spin. Check out those reviews for some fancier words.
    Downtown boys is a rotating collective of musicians, but has been fronted by Victoria Ruiz. Her vocal and lyrical style is loud, frenetic and unapologetically political. On this album, Downtown Boys tackle human rights issues, white supremacy, "bro" culture, and racist & classist U.S. policies. She uses both English and Spanish in her lyrics.
    If none of that convinces you, I'll add that they feature a badass horn section on many of these songs. There are two covers on this album: Poder Elegir by one of my favorite South American Bands - Los Prisioneros, and a cover of Springsteen's Dancing in the Dark (featuring a sweet Sax solo!).
    Anyway, check this out and grab all their other stuff, featured on their Bandcamp

Grab the album here. It's Freeleech!

Discuss here

For older news posts, click here

2. CF dealer / Tulajdonos Vezetőségi tag

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Lakhely :
    deutschland
    Hangjelzés a Chaten:
    nem
    nyomhatnál róla bemutatót :tef161: úgy emlékszem régen nem gazellás motor volt alatta

• Like Like x 1