Külföldi torrent oldalak ICETorrent | ICE News

A témát ebben részben 'Archívum' posztoló hozta létre. Ekkor: 2018. március 07..

1. posztoló /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Hello my virtual friends ...

Here's how I found fit to challenge you again, this time ... to the comments

So if you want to pick with points, relatively easy to get, please write a comment to a torrent you downloaded from ICE, or add a comment in the forum to an already existing topic. Once you've done this, put here the comment (copy / paste) + a link to the page where you added it and you can win . Because the effort is "big", I will be a bit more darnish than last time.

If you have more comments to make, put them in the same message with editing, and you have my promise to increase your chances. I will take into account the number of comments made, that is, if you have written 5 comments, you count 5 times . perseveres

As a rule, the commentary must fit within the bounds of common sense and no posts are formed by emoticons. I think you understand that a no-fuss comment will not be considered. Thanks for understanding.

I offer again a random prize, a special prize, chosen by me and probably a number of consolation prizes. You have 30 days starting today The

results will appear on April 3rd.

I'm, as usual ... generous. Success!