Külföldi torrent oldalak Libble | LiB A New Pick From Miepersen, This Will Be Freeleech For A Month:

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Pegazus_SCD hozta létre. Ekkor: 2011. október 27..

1. Pegazus_SCD / NoPainNoGain

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Foglalkozás:
    Vezető pozició
    Lakhely :
    Miskolc
    Re: Libble.me

A new pick from miepersen, this will be freeleech for a month:

John Paul Keith - The Man That Time Forgot
    [​IMG]

This week's offering is a bit of a guilty pleasure. John Paul Keith's aptly titled 'The Man That Time Forgot' combines classic rock 'n' roll, power pop, blues and country and is chock full of every retro cliche imaginable. Though often bordering on plain cheesiness, the line is thankfully never crossed. IMHO great music always itches somewhat and 'The Man that Time Forgot' certainly isn't an exeption. However, what has me play it over and over again are it's beautiful melodies, fun atmosphere, diversity and the plain fact that it seems to be such a labor of love.

I don't know much about John Paul Keith. Haven't even checked where he's from, if he's done any other records or what the dude behind that smoky cover really looks like. I'd like to keep it that way, the package is perfect as it is.

Hope y'all enjoy. Yeehaw!