All Humans Are Vermin In The Eyes Of Morbo!

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Pegazus_SCD hozta létre. Ekkor: 2011. augusztus 03..

1. Pegazus_SCD / NoPainNoGain

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Foglalkozás:
    Vezető pozició
    Lakhely :
    Miskolc
    Re: Preto.me

[infobox:5hzgmn34]All humans are vermin in the eyes of Morbo!
    Posted Aug-02-10 by TheSon0fSam

[​IMG]

We will always do our best to keep operating costs as low as possible, while still providing the best service we can, but we need to ask for your help! We have our quarterly bill arriving very soon. From now until August 15th, we will offer these extra special bonus rewards!

The options we will offer are as follows:
    $10 - VIP status for 1 month, and an extra 500 credits + 10 Days of GrowLite
    $20 - VIP status for 2 months, and an extra 1000 credits + 20 Days of GrowLite
    $40 - VIP status for 4 months, and an extra 2000 credits + 40 Days of GrowLite
    $80 - VIP status for 8 months, and an extra 4000 credits + 80 Days ofGrowLite
    $100 - VIP status for 10 months, and an extra 8000 credits + BOTH GrowLite AND DubC powerups for 30 days

Info on the site PowerUps can be found by clicking ME

Information on how to donate:
    To get paypal information on how to donate contact the >>staffbox<<
    with a message like:
    "I'd like to donate could I have the paypal details?"

This will end on August 15th

In other news :

[​IMG]

utorrent 1.0.0.1 MAC (beta) has been added to the tracker allow list! Mac users can download it HERE While we are testing this new client feel free to join in. Any inaccuracy in stats reporting will be at your own risk.

Edited 2010-08-02 02:46:39 by alizilla

Edited 2010-08-03 05:21:34 by TheSon0fSam[/infobox:5hzgmn34]