Külföldi torrent oldalak AsianDVDClub | ADC AsianDVDClub News : ADC future after one year of service from 2022

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' ForsakenFear hozta létre. Ekkor: 2023. november 05..

1. ForsakenFear /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Hangjelzés a Chaten:
    nem
    ADC future after one year of service from 2022

Corresponded with Solcen, together we reviewed latest site activity/uploads, seeding stats, hit-and-run occurrences and future perspectives. It is rather obvious that Asian DVD club is almost in the grave and slowly, but surely moving toward complete death.
    Not 100% but very likely I will not continue paying (as I the only one, who does that, no contributions from members has been given at all) for Asian DVD club services myself after Nov 9, 2023 and will return site server to Solcen.
    I completely lost interest for catering to ADC 400 active members, I do not see any value and opportunities in preserving, rare and unique Asian media for such a small group that seems to be completely indifferent.
    New sign-ups have been disabled, as it seems to be completely useless in adding membership to the site, because way too many new members are not capable of using the site and require English language lessons.

Site operator der Sperre