Külföldi torrent oldalak CosaNostra | CN Axxo

A témát ebben részben 'Archívum' Pegazus_SCD hozta létre. Ekkor: 2011. január 31..

1. Pegazus_SCD / NoPainNoGain

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Foglalkozás:
    Vezető pozició
    Lakhely :
    Miskolc
    Re: Cosa Nostra===> The Black Hand

aXXo

In regards to aXXo releases. We will sorta allow them for the time being. The ones that are here already and date before March 2009 can stay. But I ask that those of you who fought to have them removed go find an encode that will trump them. PM me if you do so.

In the future no aXXo releases will be allowed UNLESS it fills a request or has prior approval from staff to be uploaded...Rare movie that can't seem to be found anywhere by any other group, is an example of why we might allow it.

For those that can't believe the rule has been changed regardless of the polls outcome...

Those that voted yes were less likely to comment on why they said yes in the forum thread here. Those that did, in no way convinced me in their point. Sorry!

One of our priorities here at CN is to provide you not only a lot of content but also quality content. With an onset of fakes after March 2009 and even prior it is hard to guarantee that anything tagged aXXo is even that. Add to this that they are more often than not an encode of an encode and we have already banned BRrips it just doesn't make sense to allow them.

Find your aXXo fix elsewhere if need be. There are plenty of places to do so...

//bum

:: bumrocks