Külföldi torrent oldalak PassThePopCorn | PTP Birthday Interviews: Part Iv

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Pegazus_SCD hozta létre. Ekkor: 2011. december 04..

1. Pegazus_SCD / NoPainNoGain

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Foglalkozás:
    Vezető pozició
    Lakhely :
    Miskolc
    Re: PassThePopcorn

Birthday Interviews: Part IV - posted by esophagus 8 hours and 25 mins ago [Discuss]
    (The Last) Birthday Interviews!

And now, after a slight delay, it's time for the last of our birthday interviews and user picks. For the full list of staff interviews click here.

First up today is brownt0wn's interview with 312c. Find out why he's involved in PTP and whether or not he was coding when he was still in diapers (hint: he was closer than most of us).

Next is brownt0wn's interview with CoffeeCake. He discusses his role as a developer and what it is he's working on now.

Then we have cokebabies's interview with me (esophagus). In it I discuss my love of movies, my hatred of other movies, and how I came to be staff.

Our final staff interview is brownt0wn's interview with Remy. He discusses his love of gaming, music, and code.

And finally, the remaining user picks. There were 6 picks left in the bonus store and now they'll all be freeleech for the next 24 hours.

* Neil Hamburger: The World's Funnyman
    * The Money Masters
    * The Winds of War
    * Gayniggers from Outer Space
    * Moon Castle: The Space Adventure
    * No One Would Tell

Thanks! We hope you guys enjoyed these posts.