Külföldi torrent oldalak BeyondHD | BHD Blackbox Update

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Dark Angel hozta létre. Ekkor: 2013. május 17..

1. Dark Angel / Guest

BLACKBOX UPDATE

[​IMG]

Hi Again Folks [​IMG]

We had a few issues on the launch of the site blackx.tk few problems with Paypal & text location , but i have spent a few hours and fixed theses issues so now it should be all ok [​IMG]

Moving onto a common question i have been asked buy a few users

"Is there a trail box i can test before i buy?"

The answer is yes & no , many bigger seedbox company's can offer this service because of the high volume of users they have using there services so they can afford to have a vacant server/seedbox to offer as a trail/tester. As we are new and small we can't offer this service just yet , but in time we will make it a full time option for new user to "try before you buy"

BUT Because im such a good guy [​IMG] i have emptied my personal Blackbox 3 seedbox and i'm opening up for users to try for 24 hours. So here's the deal if you are seriously interested in a Blackbox service and want to try the setup then PM me HERE. It will have to be (1) at a time as i only have one BlackBox Seedbox also because i don't want to give users a (shared Seedbox experience) As we don't offer that all are dedicated (1) user only so to show max performance (1) at a time

This promotion will go till the end of the month so first in first served

Cheers

^r3