Külföldi torrent oldalak TorrentBytes | TBy Christmas Time

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Pegazus_SCD hozta létre. Ekkor: 2011. augusztus 03..

1. Pegazus_SCD / NoPainNoGain

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Foglalkozás:
    Vezető pozició
    Lakhely :
    Miskolc
    Re: TorrentBytes

2010-12-22

KépChristmas Time Kép

I am sure we are all still searching for those last minute gifts, up to our eyes in wrapping paper and sticky tape. Or for those lucky people just sipping eggnog.

Christmas is a tight time of the year for all as the season of giving sure does come at a cost. I hope you have all been enjoying the festivities on the site as well as at home. Massive thanks to those who have made the Christmas Packs for our advent calendar from all the staff and I am sure from all the site users. A particularly huge thank you to one special person, who certainly went out of their way to give the user base the packs. This person knows who they are and virtually single headedly took care of the packs so to you from all.

A huge thank you to all my hard working colleagues on the staff team who time and time again pull out all the stops to keep his site alive and thriving.

For all our uploaders thanks for providing us with such wonderful treats on a daily basis.

The sites back staff (the invisible people who do all the nifty stuff) I salute you guys.

Most of all, this site is not a community without the user base. I hope you all have a safe and wonderful Christmas.

Please all remember though that we still need donations during this time so why not consider giving your site a donation for Christmas.

A Happy Christmas to you all.