Külföldi torrent oldalak CinemaGeddon l CG Cinemageddon closed.

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' posztoló hozta létre. Ekkor: 2016. szeptember 02..

1. posztoló /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    According to a tweet from shady-guy (https://twitter.com/Shady__Guy/statu...00736790364160)

"#cinemageddonSorry guys due to the DDOS attacks and the staff Dox's we've been forced to close."

The account that this was tweeted from was only created today, so I can't confirm it as genuine, but both cinemageddon and tv-vault are currently down, and considering that DDoS attacks have been happening consistently for a few weeks now, there's a good chance this is genuine.

UPDATE:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by F***

quote from real Shady Guy on reddit

CG is not closing down. The twitter account is not mine. What did happen is that our current hosting service got fed up with the ddos attacks and suspended our server. We have full backups of the site and we'll return with hopefully a more robust setup on a new server. It'll take some time to set all this up cause we want to plug all security holes and since our admins are pretty busy in their personal lives I don't have an ETA on when we'll be back.
    Edit: oh and I forgot to mention, this applies to our sister site TV Vault as well.