Külföldi torrent oldalak TV-Vault | TVV Coming August 1st

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Pegazus_SCD hozta létre. Ekkor: 2011. július 28..

1. Pegazus_SCD / NoPainNoGain

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Foglalkozás:
    Vezető pozició
    Lakhely :
    Miskolc
    Re: tv-vault.me/

COMING AUGUST 1st

Ok guys it's coming back!!!! And it's bringing a few changes. SCREENSHOT CONTEST is COMING BACK.
    Brush up on your skills because the game is taking a twist. We are only playing the game for 1 month at a time, the game will be based on a specific genre and August is COMEDY. It must have a tag of comedy if not then it can't be used. So what can you do now? Download comedy if you don't have enough because this game is going to rock... check all your torrents and make sure they are properly labled so they come up when being searched. Now for the bad news... for the first game I will be keeping score and checking tags so I will not be playing on a regular basis if I get to play at all but who comes just to play with me. So first month is comedy and each month it will change, for the genre that don't have a lot of torrents such as westerns or war torrents I will combine them to make sure we have enough to pick through.

Get Ready The Game Is A Coming!!!

LostinAZ