Külföldi torrent oldalak CosaNostra | CN Hit And Runs

A témát ebben részben 'Archívum' Pegazus_SCD hozta létre. Ekkor: 2010. augusztus 31..

1. Pegazus_SCD / NoPainNoGain

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Foglalkozás:
    Vezető pozició
    Lakhely :
    Miskolc
    Re: News

Hit and runs

Yesterday I discovered a bug in our hit and run system.
    Because of that bug the system was unable to detect many users, however, it's fixed now besides the whole system is recoded to run faster than ever.

But after recoding the system, it warned many users because of their massive hit and runs which couldn't be detected by the old code.
    And since I hate warning the users without notifying them first, I decided to give everyone a new chance to start over with 0 hit and runs.

so here is what you need to know:

1 - If you got a pm stating that you hit and run on x torrent asking you to follow the rules, ignore it as long as the torrent is not listed in your hit and runs history.
    because if it's not there, then you have been given a 2nd chance on that torrent.
    to access your history, go find it in your userdetails page or use https://www.cosanostra.mn/hnr.php?id=xxx
    where xxx = your user id

2 - If you were warned for 2 weeks because of hit and runs, your warning is removed now.

Keep in mind that the new code is very accurate, you have to seed 3 days within 7 days from the complete date of the torrent or 1:1 ratio.
    Any new hit and runs will logged automatically and the hit and runner will be warned after 3 hit and runs.

Edit: We have decided to extent the Free Leech + Double Upload till the end of this week. We hope you enjoy it, and once again we apologies for the down time as well as any losing stats