Külföldi torrent oldalak JPopsuki | JPop Downtime, Freeleech And What Not

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Dark Angel hozta létre. Ekkor: 2013. február 13..

1. Dark Angel / Guest

Downtime, freeleech and what not.

Hi folks!
    So as some have noticed the tracker and jpopsuki.tv was down most of Feb. the 12th. This was to the fact that the SSD of the server gave up its ghost in the morning and that drive hosted the mysql database as well as all the files for the tracker (php files, images etc.).

This was obviously unfortunate but the faulty drive was replaced quickly by the hosting provider - tho some other things screwed the salvage process up even more. (a new drive was now before the raid array, changing the linux drive names and thus the server not booting anymore from the main RAID... well, it was a mess and fixing the grub loader took some time, yadayada... lots of crap and my limited knowlege of linux shit...)

Anyway, data has been restored but the backup obviously wasn't "the freshest", so everything uploaded, posted or otherwise in connection with jpopsuki.eu and jpopsuki.tv, after February the 11th, 4AM CET is lost. So roughly 24 hours of data is gone, but it could have been much worse, so be happy with that, I certainly am.

But yes, everything should be working as usual now - if you invited anyone in the last hours, please resend that poor chap his invite, you should have it back as well.

Also, Global Freeleech has been enabled, February the 14th our usual freeleech day is near anyway so enjoy the extension - it will last till the end of February 14th (sometimes in the morning on February 15th CET when I wake up and disable it [​IMG]) so get crackin'.