Külföldi torrent oldalak BitHQ | BHQ Film Movement Films

A témát ebben részben 'Archívum' Dark Angel hozta létre. Ekkor: 2013. január 29..

1. Dark Angel / Guest

Film Movement (Updated)...

[​IMG]

Film Movement films
    GMT Hey there! Remember me? Yep, I'm the one who uploaded probably 80 to 90% of the FM's
    last time we did them. Yes! Marckymarc, your very own sissypop or sysop or whatever. [​IMG]

Anyway, one of my head honcho Administrator's, Fabled, a great guy and a good friend, [​IMG]
    had a great idea to redo these FM's as most are dead and gone.
    And there are new films as well. Did I say I thought it was a great idea?

Anyway, nobody has bitten on this. Strikes me as very strange as when I was going
    crazy upping most of them, everyone seemed very interested. I know there are
    still many of you that are interested in these independent movies that still are members here, so why not
    upload some that you probably still have from me?

Fabled has offered goodie status on every Film Movement film plus an invite that's
    worth a lot of bitz. I'm going to sweeten the pot a little. the first 10 FM uploads
    that meet Fabled's criteria will receive 500,000 bitz's from me personally. The next
    10 will receive 100,000 bitz. Hopefully other uploaders might even get started that
    never ever uploaded or downloaded these films.

Hope this gets you gals and guys participating. if it helps, great! If not, I guess we
    look at all of the "special" movie things as this is only the latest that isn't happening.

Kind regards,

Marckymarc