Külföldi torrent oldalak Anthelion (TehConnection/Teh) | ANT Film of the Week Discussion Moved to Film Pages

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' bincy hozta létre. Ekkor: 2023. március 21..

1. bincy /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Lakhely :
    Maros,Rigmány
    Sincе there's а great-but-underutіlized commenting featսre on films, I've moved all tһe past and future FOTW discussions to individual film pages. Voting will take place there as well.

The current forum will be made read-only for the time being for historical reference - at least until I can whip up a sort of showcase of previous FOTW's.

I also thought I tested the crap out of the conversion code, but I just got pinged with a ton of subscription noticies - sorry if you see something similar. - Actually, I was just subscribed to a bunch of these films, so they were legit notifications, but still - sorry for the noise!

If you've ever commented on a FOTW thread and subscribed to replies, you have now been subscribed to comments on the film pages.

Questions / Comments can be made (for a little while, at least) under the sticky in the Film of the Week Forum.