Külföldi torrent oldalak ABTorrents | ABT Great Places To Check For Audiobooks

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Dark Angel hozta létre. Ekkor: 2012. október 09..

1. Dark Angel / Guest

Great Places to Check for Audiobooks

There are many times people would like to know if a book is available on audio. As I look at the request tab, I begin searching different websites to see if the books actually exists. There are a bunch of different places you can check that out, and I thought I would share a couple with you.
    My first place to look would be the obvious--www.audible.com. While this has pretty much the most recent releases, what a lot of people don't realize is that audible has many different sites. There is one for the UK--www.audible.co.uk, one for Germany --www.audible.de, one for France--www.audible.fr. Each one has access to different books due to differences in publishing rights or even just narrators. On these sites, I can usually tell if the books are available in digital download.
    Next, I am off to fantasticfiction.co.uk. This site has links to the individual books, and on each will show you the little cover with audio underneath it. This usually will take you to an amazon site and will show you if it is available on Audio CD or on audible(yes,Amazon owns Audible). You can also check the link on top of this page for New Books that have just been released and Coming Soon books for upcoming releases.
    Then I am off to worldcat.org. This brings you to a site that allows you to check if there are library editions of the book available. If it only says text or large text, you can be pretty sure it is not out in audio at the library.
    I also check http://www.audioeditions.com/audio-book-coming-soon.aspx and audible.com's upcoming releases for things that will be coming out soon. Tantor Audio, Brilliance and Blackstone are also places to search through. While this is not everywhere I look, it's a start to see if we can find out if your favorite book is available on audio. Remember, if you have searched it out and have not found a copy on audio, please do not request it. We can't fill things that don't exist! If you have a place that you frequent for audio releases, please post it in the forums. We would love to have more to check out and find new and exciting stories and authors!