Külföldi torrent oldalak PreToMe | PTM Happy 6th Birthday Pretome !

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Dark Angel hozta létre. Ekkor: 2014. május 16..

1. Dark Angel / Guest

Happy 6th Birthday PreToMe !

2 days 12h 09m 38s

[​IMG]

2 days 12h 09m 38s

The system will randomly pick winners on sunday night !

Powerups are applied for 10 days for all donations, plus an additional day for each $10 increment donated.
    So $10 gets you 10days of all three powerups
    Where as a $20 donation gets you 11days, $30 gets you 12 days, $40 gets you 13 days and so on and so forth..

The small print:

(If a staff member is picked at random, we will ask the system for a new randomly selected winner)

The Amazon Gift Cards in all brackets will be raffled between ALL donations. The SSD or PS4 will be raffled between the donations of $50 AND UP

The Amazon Gift Cards will be bought for a country local to you, ( .com for USA .co.uk for UK etc ) we will contact you at the time if you are a winner

For the automated picking of winners, it's linked directly to the paypal system, unfortunately we cant accept entries to the raffle via Flatter or BitCoin donations at this time.

Don't Send E-checks via paypal , they take a week to show up on our system and your entry wont be recorded in time!

That's about all I can think about just now, but i'm sure as the msgs come in asking about stuff, i'll post a few more lines

[00:31:02] <&Theron> what if they want a X-Box?
    [00:32:27] <&alizilla> no one wants an Xbox
    [00:32:33] * &alizilla knows this having had 3 of them
    [00:32:35] <&alizilla> [​IMG]
    [00:32:53] <&Theron> Sheldon Cooper does
    [00:33:19] <&alizilla> i'm sure the winner will get a chance at an Alt. prize.. should they desire, we'll contact them after the draw.

Edited 2014-05-16 00:08:23

Edited 2014-05-16 02:37:41