Külföldi torrent oldalak TorrentBytes | TBy Happy Christmas

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Pegazus_SCD hozta létre. Ekkor: 2011. augusztus 03..

1. Pegazus_SCD / NoPainNoGain

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Foglalkozás:
    Vezető pozició
    Lakhely :
    Miskolc
    Re: TorrentBytes

2010-12-24 22:07:53

Kép Happy Christmas Kép

The staff at Torrentbytes have the following messages to the userbase:

Kristoficus-I'm not ashamed to say at Christmas I act like a 10 year old again, stuff my face full of junk food and be merry as a fat buddha munching on sh?jin-ry?ri. I hope you all enjoy Christmas as much as I will!
    VeryBadGuy-Merry Christmas to some of you and the rest of you can burn in hell
    hmhef-happy holidays everyone, don't forget to eat and sleep well and to be lazy
    sniperfin-Merry christmas to everyone,may the face of baby jesus shine his light into your hearts.
    Tokol-There seems to be no Holiday Spirit towards the TBy coffin
    BoB-Everyone have a safe Christmas with those you love, be merry and take care
    pimpNeasy007-Merry Christmas, Nearly Everybody
    Skriblez-Food o glorious food.
    Wandel-Merry Christmas everybody! Yep, that's about all the Christmas spirit I can muster
    Earwig-Merry Xmas to everyone. May you enjoy the site for the following year as much as we enjoy keeping it running. Here's to yet another great year ahead.... :tef293:
    Secret Staffer 1-When you're tucking into your turkey and unwrapping your presents, spare a thought for the poor server admin who will be sorting out the inevitable Christmas Day gremlins. Merry Christmas.

For the missing staff members please remember they have lives and are with their familys so missed out on this last minute oppertunity to pass on their personal well wishes. On their behalf though we am sure know would want you all to have the best Christmas ever!

SECRET SANTA !

Who is the TBy sercet santa, it is a staff member sending their own message to you guys. Have a gues in our poll as to who this is.

To Hear Secret Santa click HERE

FREE LEECH FOR 72 HOURS BEGINS MIDNIGHT UK TIME !