Külföldi torrent oldalak BroadcasThe.Net | BTN Happy New Year

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' posztoló hozta létre. Ekkor: 2019. január 05..

1. posztoló /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Code:
    https://cdn2.broadcasthe.net/https/ptpimg.me/9844xr.png
    >*~Happy New Year 2019~*<

Advent
    Some thoughts, not really news. The advent is over and those of you who were lucky enough to get one or more Gold Stars can redeem them here

You should do that as early as possible as they never roll over into the next advent and will be wiped out by the end of this month. So use 'em or lose 'em.

State of BTN
    I've been told some users have questions regarding invites and if they should purchase them from the lumens store or not for various reasons. You can purchase them and hold a small quantity in your account, the rules regarding that elude me right now so we'll just pretend like it's a secret you have to figure out on your own. They don't expire so there's no harm in buying one and holding it.

•Maximum Users: 35,300
    •Enabled Users: 35,286

We're near our site listed max, but for the holidays I've given permissions to classes from PowerUser+ to be allowed to use invites as well as invite over the limit. If and when I feel we've got too many users, I'll undo the over the limit permission. We have been exceeding our data traffic allotment for the past few months with one of our providers so I'm probably going to end up just upgrading that a bit as there's no real reason at this time not to.

Donations
    Donation-wise, we have some good months (where we are able to pay all the bills and keep some in reserve) and poor months (where we don't quite meet our goals). The donations in excess of the amount required to maintain the site are kept in reserve and used to offset the months when donations are lower, or kept in reserve for when we need an emergency service or plan to upgrade something. If you are curious about how much we have raised this month, hover over the donation bar in the top left.

Invites
    Lastly, use your invites if you're smart, as we eventually will be getting to our upper limits of comfortability with our traffic without wanting to upgrade any hosting solutions for a while. When we reach those limits we will go back to only allowing Masters+ use invites. So another pro tip, use the site and seed like a mofo and earn the higher ranks if you want to be able to use invites in the future.

Lastly lastly, you can earn invites by spending your lumens in the lumen store or (and I hate to sound like I'm fishing for euros as we never do that), donating to the site as it takes money to run and I ain't payin for the mofo for you.

--I hope I didn't make up too many words and use too many commas in the wrong place and not make many run-on sentences and all that stuff so myr doesn't call me an illiterate 10 year old again cuz I'm a person too and I have feelings--

Thanks for all you do
    Take care BTN and thank you for your support in the form of donations, downloading cool shows, seeding tons and tons and tons of cool shows, and thanks to the content providers who work tirelessly to fill this bish up with those cool shows.