Külföldi torrent oldalak BroadcasThe.Net | BTN Holiday Sing-off

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Dark Angel hozta létre. Ekkor: 2012. december 20..

1. Dark Angel / Guest

Holiday Sing-Off

Holiday Sing-Off
    Do you even sing?

Details:

Who has the best voice on BTN? For this competition you will be singing to the tune of your favorite holiday song. Don't be shy, drink some water take a deep breathe and have fun.

For those wondering where Remy is I'm not exactly allowed to say just know that he's very busy & it involves elves.​

Rules:

1) You must submit your beautiful recordings to http://vocaroo.com/
    2) If we can't hear the song in the recording please give a link to the song so we can play it while you sing.
    3) If you're unsure on whether a certain song is allowed please send me a PM or ask on IRC.
    4) All recordings must be submitted in this thread by yourself.
    5) The competition will end on December 31st and voting will take place shortly after.​

Prizes:

1st Place) 250,000BP + Custom Title
    2nd Place) 150,000BP + 50 Lumens
    3rd Place) 100,000BP

1) If you have access to change your custom title I will give you 50 lumens instead. Otherwise there's no exchanging between Custom Title & Lumens.
    2) In the event that enough people participate from both sexes then we will have prizes for both. What I mean by this is that there will be a first, second, and third place for both boys and girls o/ ​