Külföldi torrent oldalak PreToMe | PTM Just A Few Things...

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Pegazus_SCD hozta létre. Ekkor: 2011. október 26..

1. Pegazus_SCD / NoPainNoGain

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Foglalkozás:
    Vezető pozició
    Lakhely :
    Miskolc
    Re: Preto.me

Just a few things...
    Posted Oct-23-11

Hey

The long awaited t-shirt shop is up and running. Two pages of designs to choose from. Check it out at http://shirtto.me/ . The profits from each shirt sold go to the site to pay for the servers and tracker. The price of $50.00 per shirt is for the donation to the site. As a special bonus, all Asylum members can have their Asylum avatar on a shirt if they desire, for $65.00. See the Asylum example HERE or in the shop.
    When visiting the shirt shop you may or may not have noticed that there's Google Ads there. Feel free to click those, as it gives us some extra money, but do NOT go overboard with the clicking.

Secondly

As most of you know PTM is here because of the support of its users. But what most of you dont know is that out of the 15,600 users on PTM, less than 1% are actively supporting this site, most of them doing it more than once! Another bit of trivia you probably arent aware of is that out of those 15600 people, more than half have an active Hit and Run.

So, here's the deal, I am challenging any user with 1 or more HnR to help support your community! In return for your support, we will remove your HnR's along with the added perks that normally come with a donation. And as an added challenge, this special will run until the donation meter at the top left is full, so hurry while you can, because any user who doesnt have a HnR can still donate and fill that meter as well! Thank you in advance for your support!

~PTMStaff~