Külföldi torrent oldalak RacingFor.Me | RFM Merry Christmas & Win F1 Tickets! Dear Rfm Members,

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Pegazus_SCD hozta létre. Ekkor: 2011. december 31..

1. Pegazus_SCD / NoPainNoGain

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Foglalkozás:
    Vezető pozició
    Lakhely :
    Miskolc
    Re: Racing For Me

Merry Christmas & WIN F1 TICKETS! Dear RFM members,

First of all, we would like to wish all of our members a very merry Christmas and we hope you will enjoy these happy days.

This year has been a year with a lot of ups and downs, but 2011 will mostly be remembered because of the tragic loss of both Dan Wheldon and Marco Simoncelli, whom unfortunately died much too soon. We would like to extend our best wishes to their family and friends who will have to miss their loved ones during these holidays.

For us, 2011 will also be remembered as the year that we had to say farewell to Racing Underground, a site and community that we had been a part of for five years and had seen grow to the biggest motorsports torrent tracker on the www. It also meant we had to say goodbye to some of our 'senior staff members', but with the birth of Racing For Me, luckily everything came together in the end.

To start off the new year on a high, we want to give the community something to look forward to. Not only can we assure you that we will have the complete 2012 Formula One season in High-Definition and in its full glory available for you, we will also give away TWO TICKETS FOR THE 2012 FORMULA 1 SHELL BELGIAN GRAND PRIX (1)! The race will take place in the weekend of the 31st August - 02nd September.

[​IMG]
    What do you have to do to get a hold on these tickets? Not much really...

If you donate 10 euro in the month of January 2012, not only will you support your favourite motorsports torrent tracker (2), you will also automatically participate in the contest. However, there are some conditions that need to be met (3):

• You need to have been a member for at least a month (before December 1st, 2011);
    • A donation of 10 euro or more is required;
    • Only donations that are being made in january 2012 will count;
    • Donations can only be made through PayPal, there is no other alternative method to donate to RFM;
    • The email address you submit in the donation form has to be your main PayPal email address.

That's basically all there is to it, easy as cake. Experience the thrill of Formula One as you have never experienced it before. The sound of the engines, the smell of racing fuel and burned rubber, and the atmosphere of the crowd. You will never forget the Spa experience! The winner(4) of these tickets will receive notification in the first week of February.

(1) General admission tickets only, travel and hotel not included. Tickets can not be exchanged for money.
    (2) All donations will go towards server payments and upgrades for your benefit.
    (3) Racing For Me reserves the right to decline donations and/or participation. The outcome of the selection for the tickets is final and is at the sole discretion of the Racing For Me team. The outcome will not be discussed with anyone under any circumstances.
    (4) The winner will be randomly picked from a pool of candidates.