Külföldi torrent oldalak 32pag.es | 32P Monthly Gems

A témát ebben részben 'Archívum' CF dealer hozta létre. Ekkor: 2019. november 24..

1. CF dealer / Tulajdonos Vezetőségi tag

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Lakhely :
    deutschland
    Hangjelzés a Chaten:
    nem
    And so another month crawls around... or, if you are old like me, it seems like only yesterday when it was August and I was doing that month's Staff Picks.

Here's a few new ones for you.

Staff
    [​IMG]

w* - Alias (Marvel) vol.0 1-28
    Jessica Jones is probably my favorite female superhero and in Alias, she is a very down-to-earth, raw, tell it how she sees it, jaded, burned out superhero. My kind of gal. To be honest though, it's actually the only title of Jessica Jones that I have read, but I enjoyed is so much that she's become my favorite and led my to other titles by Bendis. It's been awhile since I read it and it seems like a perfect time to for another read by putting it on this month's list of Monthly Gems! Enjoy!

f* - Now: The New Comics Anthology vol.0 1
    I love an anthology. Perhaps it's just my short attention span, or the fact that I can come across artists I've never heard of.

Sure, most of these in Now are on the indie side, but you might find an artist who does that something special for you.

b* - Aetheric Mechanics vol.0 1
    As I've said before, I have a special place in my heart for Ellis' Apparat books. It gave him room to explore, but forced him into 1 book complete stories - it sounds like an impossibility for Mr Ellis, he who has a seemingly endless supply of concepts, but doesn't always have the stream to see it through.

This work in the result of mixing several of Ellis' favorite plots in a blender and seeing what happens. Holmes and Watson. Alternate. timeline. Space vehicles run on dreams... and the imaginary substance, aether. Things start out normal - essentially Watson getting discharged from the military - after he'd met Holmes. Names are a bit off. ... Holmes, Watson, Irene Adler, perhaps LeStrade ... all appear to be involved ... kind of.

This was not as much fun as the epic Crecy, but it's still a worthy entry.

R* - Mister Miracle vol.4 1-12
    Y'all. Tom King, am I right? There's a mastery to his storytelling and pacing that is more common--but not actually common--in non-cape titles that use the interpersonal as a driving motif. But, y'all....to use that some kind of character development and emotion in an action-heavy big two capes title? Oof. It's some impressive stuff. Seeing character development along with fight pacing is a pretty extraordinary thing.

Read this.

• Like Like x 1