Külföldi torrent oldalak Waffles | WFL Most Delicious Waffles Contest: Results!

A témát ebben részben 'Archívum' Vendég hozta létre. Ekkor: 2014. október 24..

1. Vendég /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Hangjelzés a Chaten:
    nem
    The Waffles staff has come out of its deliberation (read: we just recovered from a weeks-long waffle binge) and...

Folks, we have a winner! [​IMG]
    RE3

[​IMG]

Congrats to RE3 who stunned staff across the board with his minimalistic, yet beautiful waffle. The kind of waffle you can eat and still be able to enjoy the rest of your waffle-powered day. And now this waffle will power the default avatar here [​IMG] Some of you may already have noticed the change, heheh

[​IMG]

Second Place
    Whosondephone

[​IMG]

The real beauty of this waffle is in its toppings. Tasteful use of fruit, and is that cookies-n-cream ice cream (which happens to be my favorite?) You really know a way to my heart... [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Third Place
    CovahYdoolB

[​IMG]

Big ups to CovahYdoolB who clearly had a craving resulting in a large variety of waffles to choose from. Staff was split on which one of this user's waffles they liked the most -- but this one won out in the end. I love the tasty ambiguity of this waffle -- what are the sauces that adorn it? Is it jelly, chocolate, and cream? Or is it perhaps something savory, like a dinner waffle?

[​IMG]

Thank you all for playing [​IMG]

[​IMG]