Külföldi torrent oldalak CinemaGeddon l CG Movie Night Returns

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Guest hozta létre. Ekkor: 2012. május 09..

1. Guest / Guest

Movie Night Returns

Those of you who've been hanging around in IRC over the past couple of weeks may have noticed the tests underway as we try to bring the venerable institution of #odeon back to you, our beloved users. Those tests have gone well, and we're now eager for a few more people to jump on board to give it a whirl.

So, for the uninitiated...

What is it?
    In #odeon, we'll be streaming a movie while members give it the MST3K treatment. Except, hopefully, it'll be funny.

Where is it?
    I told you. #odeon. Point your IRC client at irc.cinemageddon.net (or use our Mibbit client if you must), join #odeon and you're ready to go.

When is it?
    At the moment, there's a movie starting every four hours. The schedule can be found in #odeon but is pretty fluid at the moment. If you come along between movies, there's a fine selection of trailers to keep you amused.

What is it?
    I've never seen one before - no one has - but I'm guessing it's a white hole.

So there you have it. The stream is limited at the moment to sixteen simultaneous users, but we'll look at ways of increasing this if it becomes necessary. The movies per day will probably become fewer over time, too, as we figure out what times are preferable for which users in which time zones.

For watching the movie, we recommend VLC as it's worked for pretty much everyone. Linux users can use totem with no problems.

Thus far, we've had such delights as
    American Commando Ninja [Worst Ninja Film Ever!] [Joseph Lai] [Taiwan] [1988/DVDRIP/XViD]
    Fatal Deviation [Ireland][1998/DVDRIP/XViD]
    Metalstorm: The Destruction of Jared-Syn (2D, Widescreen) [1983/Other/XViD]
    Twisted Justice [UPGRADE] [1990/DVDRIP/XViD]
    The Vindicator (aka Frankenstein '88) [1986/TVRIP/XViD]

...and many more. So drop along, say hi, hurl verbal abuse at Godfrey Ho and in general watch shitty movies without crying in your armchair thinking 'I'm so alone'.

You know it makes sense.

Discuss movie night here.