Külföldi torrent oldalak Libble | LiB New Mixtape And Musicologist Pick!

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Pegazus_SCD hozta létre. Ekkor: 2011. augusztus 09..

1. Pegazus_SCD / NoPainNoGain

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Foglalkozás:
    Vezető pozició
    Lakhely :
    Miskolc
    Re: Libble.me

New Mixtape and Musicologist pick!

Update:
    A new pick from Miepersen, this will be freeleech for a month:

Todd Terje - Remaster Of The Universe
    [​IMG]

Given the fact that they're so supportive of Lindstrřm it's quite surprising that Pitchfork hardly seems to care about nordic disco's primus inter pares Todd Terje. Lindstrřm is certainly on my playlist as well, but can IMHO be a bit tiresome at times. Todd Terje never bores me though: it's brighter, happier, more seductive and I want to play it louder.

I always listen to the web version of this album which starts with thirteen classic Terje remixes for Jose Gonzalez, Shit Robot, Mungolian Jetset, Lindstrřm, Dřlle Jřlle and the likes. It's followed up by a 77 minute mix mostly consisting of the same tracks, but to be honest I hardly ever make it that far. Standouts are M's 'Pop Muzik' and Lindstrřm's 'Another Station'. But it's tracks like 'All That She Wants' (a cheeky Ace of Base cover) and a barbershop/swing-band version of his own anthem 'Eurodans' that give this album the variety that's so often lacking in similar releases.

It's often suggested that nordic cosmic has seen it's heyday by now. That might be the case, but if Remaster Of The Universe turns out to be it's swan song it surely dies with a bang. Would I go as far as calling this Generation Y's K+D Sessions? You bet I would.