Külföldi torrent oldalak Libble | LiB New Mixtape! Libble User Mix 76

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Pegazus_SCD hozta létre. Ekkor: 2011. augusztus 09..

1. Pegazus_SCD / NoPainNoGain

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Foglalkozás:
    Vezető pozició
    Lakhely :
    Miskolc
    Re: Libble.me

New Mixtape! Libble User Mix 76
    A brand new mixtape from slugbucket.

Kép

Oozings from the Inner Mynde - Volume 1 - Mirrors, Doors & Dreams

What started off as a project of compiling some psychedelic bands with tracks that I've rarely or never seen on the countless compilations out there soon turned into a monster. The idea originally was just to make 3 volumes of this, but my "shortlist" of songs just grew and grew. The end result, 7 volumes of psychedelic music covering the years 1966 to 1976.

The main objective: No theme to any volume, each one will include bands from all over the world. No band to be featured more than the once, though there are 2 tracks from Kaleidoscope, the UK and USA versions. All original years of release and origins of the song are tagged in the comments. Anyway, I hope you enjoy my selections!

We need your help!! All Users are allowed to submit a mixtape and we wanna hear from you! Make a mix with a theme or just a mix of songs that you love and share it with the rest of Libble. Currently there are only 3 mixes in the waiting room and we are releasing once a month but the more new mixes we get the faster they can be released. So.....

Submit A Mixtape
    Anyone who wants to do a User Mixtape must first contact/PM Dr. Mixtape.
    For details on how the process works, Check out the Wiki article here, the Doctor is in