Külföldi torrent oldalak Libble | LiB New Pick From Miepersen Will Be Freeleech For The Next Month

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Pegazus_SCD hozta létre. Ekkor: 2011. augusztus 09..

1. Pegazus_SCD / NoPainNoGain

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Foglalkozás:
    Vezető pozició
    Lakhely :
    Miskolc
    Re: Libble.me

New pick from Miepersen will be freeleech for the next month:

[​IMG]

Few genres have brought us so many great tracks and so little great albums as disco. For that reason I'd recommend sticking to comps if you want get the best out of it. 'Seven Deadly Sins' is one of the few exceptions. Anyone could probably guess that his is a concept album about well, the seven deadly sins. It starts off with the magnificent underground classic 'Lust', followed by the plain weird 'Sloth' which combines barrel organ with flamenco (at least to my ears). Next up is 'Glottony': a challenging piece of proto-techno. 'Pride' is a bit of a dud, but 'Envy (Animal Fire)' and 'Covetousness' are beautifully arranged dance tracks, while 'Anger' is heavy on african drums.

Rinder & Lewis were trained jazz musicians that were best-known for their project El Coco (a drug reference). 'Cocomotion' in particular is worth checking out, but their most ambitious and interesting work was done under their own name. This album can at times be a bit too lush and 'a product of it's time', but I'm always pleasantly surprised whenever I put it on. Unfortunately there has never been a CD reissue. I found this excellent vinyl rip on What.CD. Many thanks to jldeeper for uploading this gem!

And in case you were wondering: the freaky types on the cover are actually mr. Rinder and mr. Lewis themselves.