Külföldi torrent oldalak AOX.to (Chippu) | AOX New Site Admin

A témát ebben részben 'Archívum' macseklany hozta létre. Ekkor: 2018. szeptember 29..

1. macseklany / Tulajdonos Vezetőségi tag

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Hangjelzés a Chaten:
    nem
    New Site Admin.

Published At 25 Sep 2018
    S*** has temporarily stepped down as website administrator of AOX due to personal reasons (medical) AOX's status is still safe, but not wanting to shut the website down she assigned me as an Administrator till she feels capable of taking care of this website again.
    I am a close personal friend of S*, I have been an anime fan for a decade and a half, and I am a huge sucker for Korean flicks, so I think I will fit right into this community.
    I am fairly familiar with the scene as well, having been active on various trackers throughout the year, starting out at Oink in 2007.

Please allow me to continue keeping you safe while browsing this website, and to try improve upon it with you.
    S* is still in sole access of the development end of AOX with her developer, as she takes the features of site personal

From what I have come to learn some users are having issues uploading some torrents, we will work on that as soon as possible and hopefully have it sorted by next week.

We will open the website for the time being, soon we will go over to an application form, so I advice you to inform your friends about this opportunity.

AOX also has a Discord - https://discord.gg/KX5TS6H
    There we will answer any issues related to signing up, pre sign-up questions or account recovery issues, you may also contact staff there directly using the mention tag.

-

2. CF dealer / Tulajdonos Vezetőségi tag

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Lakhely :
    deutschland
    Hangjelzés a Chaten:
    nem
    Jobbulást kívánunk neki :tef293: