Külföldi torrent oldalak 32pag.es | 32P New site gems!

A témát ebben részben 'Archívum' CF dealer hozta létre. Ekkor: 2020. február 24..

1. CF dealer / Tulajdonos Vezetőségi tag

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Lakhely :
    deutschland
    Hangjelzés a Chaten:
    nem
    Another installment of the (bi-?)monthly Staff Picks. We hope you find something you like!

Staff
    [​IMG]

f* - The Golden Compass: The Graphic Novel, Complete Edition vol.0 1
    golden_compass.jpg
    Interesting to compare this with the TV version, not to mention the book (which I read so long ago I can't remember what happened in it). And I didn't mind the original movie that much either, although a lot of people hated it.

This version is quite nice though.

b* - Berlin vol.0 Volume 1
    berlin.jpg
    This book was somewhat recently finished, after a ~10y hiatus, and I took the opportunity to read the whole thing through..

The first thing that struck me was the artwork; beautiful pen and ink B&W drawings, buildings, characters that convey emotion properly, and so on. Top notch. The book takes place in Berlin, during the rise of the communist, then nazi parties. It is filled with interesting characters, people on all sides of the political spectrum, from a bisexual liberal artist who draws when she's nervous, to angry children, to mothers making ends meet, to journalists watching the country turn hostile to many people he loves.

The thing that struck me the most was the research that must've gone into the story. It almost reminded me of alan moore-style preparation. Sure enough there was a several page bibliography at the end. Truly a great production.

w* - Dept. H vol.0 1-24
    depth.jpg
    The art in this series is what first caught my attention, but I must say almost any art done in watercolors is going to get my interest. This is the first series I've read by Matt Kindt and he does a great job of establishing the story from the beginning and keeping it intriguing through out. I'll definitely be checking out more of his work.

H* - Prison Witch vol.0 Volume 1
    prison_witch.jpg
    Interesting series with a female hero. I really liked the character development and the global idea where the main character is not a stereotypical hero.

• Like Like x 1