Külföldi torrent oldalak HoundDawgs | HD News

A témát ebben részben 'Archívum' posztoló hozta létre. Ekkor: 2016. április 26..

1. posztoló /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Hi All.

Its my pleasure to tell you, that we're now re-launching the torrent notification system. I recognize that taking it down without any information was a mistake, and I am sorry for that, but here's the reason why...

After doing some reworking with tags, a multitide of errors started to occur specifically around torrent notifications. While the reason behind these errors where known, I realised that the current system was not designed for the system we mainly used.

I have been working hard on putting it back together in a way that makes more sense and is much more user friendly. If you have any questions, bugs, or other, please feel free to comment here and I will attempt to address any concerns regarding the new system.

The system is currently being tested, now-ever I don't think any major reworks will be nessesarry. If you experience any issues, please contact me or any staff members so we can fix these.

Thanks
    MrGulerod