Külföldi torrent oldalak NoStre.am | NoS News

A témát ebben részben 'Archívum' posztoló hozta létre. Ekkor: 2016. november 26..

1. posztoló /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Hey all,

We hope you are having a lovely holiday weekend

In light of recent events I feel that it is important to make a few things clear. Whilst much has been said about what we are doing here and the way in which we are doing it, it's important to be entirely honest with our users and set the record straight.

Sarek has stepped back from the trenches of running NoStream as he feels it would be best after the last few highly frenetic days, during which time he has been subjected to a level of scrutiny from the internet that I'm sure most of us can barely imagine. Whilst we feel for Sarek, it is also important to correct some mistruths that have been spread. Sarek did share the information of a server that he was considering purchasing, which in hindsight may have been a blunder. However this is not the server that we have acquired, nor is it our intention to share our infrastructure details with the tech world at large.

It is also important to note something about the progeny that What seems to have produced in the last few days.
    Whilst we love a straw poll or stat comparison as much as the next guy, we do not view Xanax (known in the UK as Alprazolam) or PTH as competition. We are striving to deliver the best site possible for our users and we are in this for the long haul. We are determined and driven to deliver to you the best site possible, and the tools by which we can build the best community possible. That is our sole aim, and whilst #TrackerWar2016 may entertain reddit and 4chan, we will focus on delivering a quality website above all else. You will hear more from me in the next week but for now, have a great weekend and keep up the good work uploading!

Elo & the NS Team