Külföldi torrent oldalak Pedro's BTMusic / xbtmusic | Pedro News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' posztoló hozta létre. Ekkor: 2017. január 31..

1. posztoló /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    2017-01-31 12:26:23 - Preparations for Phase 2

This is an important month. I am starting the work on Phase 2 which means deployment of our own hardware in an at least Tier III reliable datacenter(s). This moment has finally come. Everything in the real life has been securely figured out. This means end of rented hardware and discomfort. Details later. Latest by the end of March both our own servers should be deployed (you are welcome to hold me accountable). Hence, I am counting on your special support this month as this operation goes outside the standard monthly scope of expenses. I truly hope this could be a joint and shared effort.

We accept Bitcoin only. My recommendation is to use Coinbase for buying and sending Bitcoin. Bitcoin is much more secure and flexible than e.g. Paypal.

List If you donate over 50 EUR, you get 2x (double) donation bonuses and 1x (one) invite. Slots available: 4
    List If you donate over 100 EUR, you get 3x (triple) donation bonuses and 3x (three) invites. Slots available: 3
    List If you donate over 150 EUR, you get 5x (quintuple) donation bonuses and 5x (five) invites. Slots available: 2

List Also only this month we have 1x (a single) Hardware Founder slot to give away at 350 EUR. Slots available: 1

Hardware Founder is a special user class for members who significantly supported site development. It means no ratio for life, invitations every month and an elite user class (color) making it painfully visible a user went beyond and above to support the site in a significant manner. This is the final time a HF class be acquired.

Remember that the new site (Phase 4) will impose stricter ratio policy for anybody below 1.0. See Ratio policy changes on the New Site (a warning in advance) news item for details. This could be your last chance to get set up after your years and years of ratio neglect.

It's time to open your hearts and wallets for us. This one (hopefully not) last time. Every 10 EUR counts.

Question or donations? Contact DarkMagic for a Bitcoin address.

PS. Yes, phase 2.5 (IRC) is completed, just running 'dry'. When I will be satisfied with (now being proven) stability of a bit experimental solution I used, I'll make it public, ultimately and forever.