Külföldi torrent oldalak MoreThan.tv | MTV News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' bincy hozta létre. Ekkor: 2017. február 12..

1. bincy /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Lakhely :
    Maros,Rigmány
    MTV NEWS | MTV's current tracker drama
    I know we don't need anymore drama around here, but we have come to a point where we can't keep things at a low profile anymore. Unfortunately we have found ourselves in a place where we have to shed light on some of the events that happened at MTV, else our tracker's own existence would be in danger.

You all know that LaZx recently stepped down from running MTV, and in the light of his stepping down, we have discovered some unnerving truths about him. Truths that we have decided to keep in the shadow on both the purposes of:

1- continuing on with our lives and our community's, without the unneeded drama that accompanies such events

2- let him keep a certain legacy for the (impossible to deny) hard work and sacrifices he made for the tracker.

So "Real Life" it was and forward we were heading. Or at least we thought. The truth is LaZx got angry about a stupid joke that was made amongst the staff. That made him rage. We DO NOT deny that he was dealing with hard Real Life events since those are most probably what made him take the decision to definitely leave the tracker and all the stress associated with running it.

Second, he has told me that he will put MTV's existence at risk when he couldn't get money from one of the staff he kept contact with. And finally we discovered that he was an invite and account trader, gaining financial advantages from his own tracker. I don't know what will ensue after this announcement, but we intend to keep business as usual.

Best Regards -hobir

Címkék :