Külföldi torrent oldalak LearnBits | LB News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' posztoló hozta létre. Ekkor: 2017. április 23..

1. posztoló /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Quote:
    Greetings from LB Staff,

We regret to inform Learnbits.me members that a former top level staffer has created a clone site on an .ACADEMY domain using a November 2016 full backup of the Learnbits.me official site. In his position as Operations Sysop, he was entrusted to keep safe, NOT install a carbon copy site. The intent to invite members to join by using recovery methods has been made clear. There is no justification for this action and a involves a serious breach of trust.

This illegitimate site was not authorized by Learnbits.me and deployment of the user database on a server, over which REAL STAFF have no control, is of great concern. It is not our opinion that (in the best case scenario) there is any direct threat or that any user data will be abused or leaked further than the rogue site. However, since we have no control over what particular individuals may have staff level access or what security measures are in place to protect the clone server i! t must be assumed that there is a distinct possibility that such information as email addresses and password hashes are not secure.

All Learnbits.me members are advised to update their Learnbits.me credentials, especially passwords, as soon as possible. ALSO: If you use the same passwords on multiple sites we encourage you to avoid that practice as separate passwords are always best for various memberships you hold. Be aware that any emails coming from the rogue site of Learnbits.acedemy domain that actually may appear to be from Learnbits.me are not from the official site and should be ignored.

Sorry for this inconvenience and any uncertainty this unauthorized use of sensitive data has caused. We will be getting back to focusing on site improvements and recruitment as soon as possible. Thank you for your activity on Learnbits.me. Please feel free to pop in to irc.learnbits.me #learnbits for live chat if you have any questions or for a visit with friends! new and old.

THIS MAIL IS FROM LEARNBITS.ME | A GROUP ! MESSAGE OF GREAT IMPORTANCE | USE LEANBITS.ME STAFF MESSAGE FOR REPLY
    first the TeamBZ and now this....

Címkék :