Külföldi torrent oldalak Nebulance (Transmithe) | TtN News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' posztoló hozta létre. Ekkor: 2017. május 13..

1. posztoló /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Dear members of the Fleet,

I'm not sure how many of you all will remember that we originally started out as a ratioless tracker. Back then we were using a very different front end in the form of XbtitFM which I must admit was horrendous. When we finally made the switch to Gazelle we made the decision to go down the ratio based route as so much of the site code is dependant on ratio by default. This upset a lot of people at the time and understandably so as no one likes such drastic changes like that. I myself was and still am not happy that the site is ratio based as we started out ratioless and it is who we were and I believe it is still who we are. I believe it is time we should return to our roots and become ratioless once more. Facts are facts and given a choice between joining a ratioless or ratio based tracker which would you choose? I myself would choose ratioless each time.

Recently and for a long time I have been trying to convince my fellow staff members here to finally take the plunge, knuckle down and do some coding and switch us back over to ratioless once more. I'd like to hear your thoughts on this whether positive or negative all opinions are more than welcome.

// Alastor