Külföldi torrent oldalak Ebooks-Shares | E-S News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' posztoló hozta létre. Ekkor: 2019. augusztus 12..

1. posztoló /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Hi to you all!
    First of all I hope this finds you all well and enjoying your books. It is a couple of months since I sent out a message to you all and since then we have reduced our membership by culling the members who havent been here for more than a year this was obviously to help reduce load on our server and also because we were wasting time trying to talk to them etc etc. The members we have here now (the members who have been here a long time) are what we want and we know are loyal to the site especially the VIP members who pay to keep our site on line.

You will notice yesterday and today I have been concentrating on uploading packs for our VIP members ....I am doing this as I feel I have been neglecting our VIPers. For the rest of the month I will rotate my uploads some VIP and some normal. I hope you the VIPers enjoy what I am uploading for you.

Talking about VIP members...... why dont you donate via our Patreon link on the right of this page we have had quite a few VIP members drop out and I havent had to ask you to donate before now for a very long time.......so please donate to help fund the site.

You will notice that there are very few members who upload! This must change and I would urge you to try to upload using our Tutorials in the Forums and if you need help ask a member of staff for help.

There are also too many members who are not connectable please read in the Forums how to do this .....we are finding too many members are ignoring the warning they have in their profile so come on it wont take long to do!

If you find any problems with the site please let our Webmaster know so he can repair what is wrong or tell you whats wrong.

You will notice I have restarted using the Poll section bottom left of the home page please have a go at this....also if you have any ideas for polls please pm me with them.

Thats all for now.....but just before I go ....if you have anything you think would go well in our small newsletter to the site please pm me and I will look at including what you come up with.

Many THANKS for being a member here we hope you enjoy the site.

Kind Regards
    Staff team