Külföldi torrent oldalak TV-ChaosUK | TVCUK News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' posztoló hozta létre. Ekkor: 2019. november 29..

1. posztoló /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    From site's staff on their Facebook page:

Quote:
    Good morning my lovelies!

Just a quick heads up...
    There will be a scheduled downtime on Saturday evening whilst some maintenance is carried out. There is no need to panic or rush to report errors, it should only last for an hour or so.

If you have not yet seen it there was an update of the whole situation posted a couple of days ago in the "News" section on the site home page.

For those wondering about the bonus point system: If you click on "Bon" at the top of the site then you can see how the new system works and your projected "earnings". It is more generous than on the old site, but it is a size based, sliding scale system that only kicks in on torrents over 1gb (ie not small single episodes) This is not immediately obvious looking at the bonus page (to be remedied) and I think it may be at the root of the issue for those reporting that the BP system is not working for them....it is definitely working and by seeding packs/bigger singles you can accrue them much faster than before!

Please continue to send me your log in requests and don't forget to include your username, registered email and an 8 character min password (optional). I know I keep saying it, but I really really can't help you unless you give me the info!

Have a great weekend :tef293:

Címkék :