Külföldi torrent oldalak HDArea | HDA News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' posztoló hozta létre. Ekkor: 2020. április 08..

1. posztoló /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Google Translation:

Relevant donation instructions

In the blink of an eye, the site has actually been open for 5 years. Many people may say that the site has been closed for a few years, but members who pay attention will know that the tracker has been normal and the server has not been closed. It was frequently attacked from years ago till now. Due to the low technical strength, the server crashes intermittently. Many servers have been replaced. The website is unstable due to various problems. This lasted for a few months. First of all, it will not cause trouble for everyone. The overall configuration of the website server is now several times higher than before, and corresponding anti-attack measures have been taken. The website server should not be transferred in a short period of time, so the overall website will enter a stable period. You only need to focus on the pt resource itself, and not on upload and download problems due to website server problems. (I want to remind you that the only requirement for the website is not to log in to the website after a long time. It is recommended to manually open the website regularly to avoid being automatically deleted by the system).

At first, the website was established by myself and another friend in partnership. The expenses of the website were mainly borne by the local friends. Of course, donations at the time would also be transferred to him. But after closing the site, I will independently bear the costs related to the domain name server of the website. For me in a poor family, it is still a big expense. Especially when I am attacked, I change different servers and try different fees for cdn defense. Not counting the countless energy invested in it.

In the past, there was a certain salary support, but now because of the epidemic situation, it is still in the hardest hit area in Hubei. Until now, I have not been able to return to the work place, there is a certain pressure, so I hope everyone can support the website if they have the ability. The site's permanent VIP donation amount fell to 1,000 yuan before July 1, and the rest remained unchanged.

For donation is preferred to choose PayPal, because PayPal can directly pay for the website server fee, and Alipay can be selected without PayPal. The same is true.
    Of course, if a local friend is willing to donate a host for encoding (it is recommended to configure the CPU for AMD3700X and above), this is also very welcome, and it can be guaranteed that the work encoded by this host will definitely come out. Contact pm directly to request an address.
    PS: Some local tyrants had a willingness to donate but failed to make a trip.

I never wanted to make an announcement to ask for money, but I was still defeated by reality, causing trouble for everyone. The website will continue to operate on the principles of leniency, openness, tolerance and equality, so that everyone can focus on the resource itself as much as possible without having to be restricted by various rules and regulations, such as sharing ratio, assessment, and box issues. As long as you log in to the website regularly and maintain a normal sharing ratio, your account will not have any problems.

I hope you can save a lot of torrents for others, but also for yourself to have a better download experience! Your behavior determines your download experience, so please do not complain about the website when there is no download speed, because the website only provides a platform, think carefully whether you are in the right kind of protection, if everyone can quickly Answer, yes, then everyone's download experience is definitely very good!