Külföldi torrent oldalak RacingFor.Me | RFM News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' posztoló hozta létre. Ekkor: 2020. augusztus 03..

1. posztoló /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Special August 2020 Donation Offer

Finally the racing season has truely kicked of, so we have a special offer for you for the month of August!

Donate €** and receive 30 GB upload amount, guaranteed!!

Here's how it works:

If you donate ** euro in the month of August, we guarantee a 30 GB bonus added to your upload amount. It doesn't matter whether you have a positive or negative GB difference, the 30 GB is guaranteed. So instead of getting only 10 GB, we reward you with an additional 20 GB(1).
    How's that for an offer...!

Not only will you support your own cause, you will also help Racing For Me in the process. Obviously all donations will be used for server payments and all other community related costs.

So by supporting Racing For Me by donating ** euro, you get 30 GB upload credit, for the entire month of August(2)!

The RFM Team.

For those that wish to donate 3 x €**, a €** donate button will be available for a single-click donation :tef161:

(1)= If you have a positive GB difference and prefer to have the 2 invites instead, then that is not a problem
    (2)= With a maximum of three single donations