Külföldi torrent oldalak DesiTorrents | DT News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' posztoló hozta létre. Ekkor: 2020. október 02..

1. posztoló /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    A.I encoding, are you ready ?

Following lots of PMs since my "Classic Bollywood AI Restoration Series"
    I am opening this thread to reply to all your questions about AI in video restoration, video upscaling and many more.
    This is an experimental technology and needs some hardcore abilities, but in AI we are all noobs, even NVidia.

If you want to go in this adventure then be prepared.
    - Have you a monster hardware CPU configuration, like a 12 or & CORES pc. Ryzen 3900x or better, Intel 9900 or better
    - Do you have a monster GPU, like an RTX 2080 or RTX 2080 TI ( I know, no one yet has a 3080, but I use 2 RTX 2080TI for my processings and it takes nearly a day in processing for 1 movie.
    - And what about patience, can you wait for a processing in muti-steps that can take 2 days with the best PC available today?

If yes then stay tuned as I will post here all my experimetings and trials & errors.
    Btw, forget about TOPAZ or DVDFAB craps like Gigapixels or video-enhancer AI's crap commercial software, they are crap and I have tested all of them. useless they are !!! dont get biased by those paid reviews on youtube or elsewhere.
    Stay on the official research papers and github, as all AI soft and algos are right now free.
    wont cost you any cent for experimenting...

Thus ask your question and I will do my best to reply.
    its here