Külföldi torrent oldalak ABTorrents | ABT News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' posztoló hozta létre. Ekkor: 2021. január 23..

1. posztoló /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Site and Economics

Hi there ...

Yes, yet another plea. Again. Yet again.

I look around the internet with trepidation and sadness. Book sites like this - they're closing down left right and centre. hardly a week goes by without we see another site go down forever. Why? Why is this happening?

It's extermely simple. Not enough support from the members. What I'm about to say may come as a shock to you, but we DON'T need people that leech and seed the minimum and drop a torrent. We need people to also help out occasionally with a small donation.

I keep saying - all we need from every single member at ABT is ONE donation of 5 Euro a YEAR. Yes, you saw that correctly. a YEAR. 5 Euro a YEAR. ONCE off. And all our woes are solved.

It's end January, we're at **%. Just about every month I personally pay in a lot of money to keep the site afloat - folks this cannot continue. It cannot continue like this, I also am suffering the same as all of you. I also am a pensioner, living on a VERY limited income.

I get a pension of ** dollars a month. Some months I have to use half that for site. If any of you think that's fair, let me know, I'd love to hear the reasoning?

So. Please, I ask - don't let a really great site die simply because you felt it wasn't worth giving 5 Euro once a year for your books. Next month I have the added expense again of renewing the site domain as well.

Donating is extremely simple, just PM ANY staff member for the details to the link - it takes a few seconds ...

Let's hope that you feel ABT is worth saving, and we see our members responding more positively to my pleas.

Have a good one, stay away and stay safe!

Admin