Külföldi torrent oldalak The Pirate Society | TPS News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Dark Angel hozta létre. Ekkor: 2013. március 01..

1. Dark Angel / Guest

I briefly mentioned a few new teams coming up in my 2013 thread. As promised, here's a thread explaining some more about them and what we're looking for.

There are 2 main projects we're looking at rebooting at the moment.

Knowledge bank:

• Wiki-like system
    • Guides, tutorials
    • Remake of "The Pirate Academy" as a TPS tutorial/FAQ
    The "wiki" will gather most of our n2k material in one place along with quizzes and guides on important TPS and pirate issues. We aim to educate people on the important (but often forgotten) aspects of your online lives.
    Most of our current guides and tutorials will also be moved to this place.

Developers:

• TPS Think-tank
    • Suggestions moved on to this team to further develop and incroporate suggestions
    • Coders\designers\creative people\leadership
    The TPS devs are less developers than they are helpers really, no real coding skills are needed (but we do appreciate it). We have a subforum set up where most new additions are coded, developed and tested before rolling them out to everyone else. As part of this team you'll be helping is out with the process of incorporating and designing these new additions. Anyone with a keen eye, some web experience or community experience are encouraged to apply for a position [​IMG]

Both of these are quite self-explanatory. Ask me if you have any questions about them. ​
    “Where there is a sea there are pirates”

[​IMG]