Külföldi torrent oldalak The Pirate Society | TPS News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Dark Angel hozta létre. Ekkor: 2013. június 27..

1. Dark Angel / Guest

The No-movement-list and TPS-Tracker Relations
    I'm happy to introduce the all new No-movement-list, available here. Since I began working on this list some months ago, myself and other staff have approached almost every tracker listed, and so far, close to 15 trackers have been removed for various reasons. Some trackers had closed, others were happy to be removed, and a few preferred to be moved to the Limited-movement-list. So take some time to familiarize yourself with the new list, and check back often as this is a continual process.

While the list may remain quite long, remember that this list is part of the reason trackers hold TPS in high regard compared with other forums, and I think it's safe to say that without this list, many, or even most of the most prominent trackers that recruit here would choose not to do so.

We've also been in the process of approaching trackers to extend a hand of friendship, whether this is by revitalizing old relationships or building new ones, as such we've been inviting and appointing new Community Reps. If you notice a new or returned Rep please take the time to say hello, either in threads, or even post a message on their profiles, however, please remember to observe courtesy and TPS rules by not PMing Reps directly for invites (unless otherwise instructed).

We'll continue to work towards the betterment of TPS and it's members, you continue to be a fine place for trackers to be involved,
    -TPS Staff [​IMG]