Külföldi torrent oldalak SceneTime | ST News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Dark Angel hozta létre. Ekkor: 2013. február 20..

1. Dark Angel / Guest

Donations bar
    As you all have alreadyt noticed we now have a donations bar,that allows everyone to see how things are going in the site related to funds,we have many many people that do have the kindness of donating some of their dollars (other currency) to keep the site going,where you can get you movies,music,games etc. for free,saving everyone a bunch of money,I mean I encourage that you guys buy the original stuff when you really think the artists deserve it,but there's no better way than scenetime to see if its worth spending money on,so from all that money you kind people saved by downloading stuff from ST,do donate a few dollars so we can keep bringging to you all this amazing contents and well all this voluntary work from our staff,editors and Uploaders!!
    Servers cost money,and that bar is exclusively to show everyone how much we need to pay the servers,many,many times we spent our own money,to pay for the servers,more often than not we spend our own money to keep the site running,for everyone's benefit,so I say,lets all give a wee bit,if many give something the objectives will be reached,you'll see,and we'll be able to keep our amazing community that I call home and my family!!lets remember that it was our master[​IMG] Scenetime himself that allowed us to get all this stuff for free,so a huge hail to him [​IMG] and never forgetting the volunteers that make all of this possible!!

Scenetime 4ever!!