Külföldi torrent oldalak PassThePopCorn | PTP News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' Pegazus_SCD hozta létre. Ekkor: 2011. július 28..

1. Pegazus_SCD / NoPainNoGain

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Nem:
    Férfi
    Foglalkozás:
    Vezető pozició
    Lakhely :
    Miskolc
    First off I want to welcome all of our new users joining us from BTN. We had over 3500 new registrations during the invite drive, more than we possibly could have imagined. I look forward to seeing all of you active around the site.

I'd also like to congratulate unclesalty on his promotion to Director. He has been a great help to the site as an Assistant Director and we think going forward he'll be an even bigger asset in his new position. Congrats!

Some other things worth noting:

* We've updated our password requirements! If you have one of 5000 common passwords you'll be required to change your password now (and will get a message explaining this), otherwise these requirements won't matter until the next time you try and change it. Please read this thread for more information.
    * While one of our biggest contests (romance) is over, our most exciting contest yet is starting. Ninjas vs Robots! Make sure you read the news post below this one for more information.
    * Our upload rules have been reorganized. The rules haven't really changed, they've just been made easier to read and understand. If you think you need a refresher, now is the time to check them out.
    * Make sure you guys are keeping up with our dev blog for information on some of the exciting new things happening on the site, like our recent profile and top 10 updates.