Külföldi torrent oldalak PassThePopCorn | PTP News

A témát ebben részben 'Torrent oldalak hírei' mephisto1 hozta létre. Ekkor: 2011. szeptember 05..

1. mephisto1 /

Kapott lájkok:
    Beküldött adatlapok:
    Welcome to PTP v2

Hi everyone!

I'm very happy to announce version 2 of our site. We have been working on this for quite some time now, and we finally felt it was ready to go live with the changes we have been working on.

This site isn't perfect. In fact, there are probably a few things missing. We have been listening to everyone's feedback, and we realize there's a long list of bugs that will pop up over the next few days. However, we felt that our current code base was in a complete mess and we wanted to give people something new and fresh.

There is so much new with the site, so I'll start listing off some of the obvious improvements.

- Advanced search vastly improved.
    - Bonus points system rewritten, allows 2 tiers of custom titles
    - Required ratio isn't based off of seeding amounts (like What is), but instead shows you your actual required ratio for the Barrier you are placed in. Read our ratio rules for more information.
    - New stylesheets (still trying to work out some of the kinks in our old ones and v2) - thanks to Lerk08 for his stylesheet repairs, and trza for v2 stylesheet, and Transmition for dusk
    - Ratings on the details page from Metacritic and Rotten Tomatoes
    - Backend system, as well as page caching, improved
    - Half-leech and double upload - huge thanks to Remy who made this feature possible for us.
    - Search by resolution and year ranges (1994-1997)
    - Improved session handling (check the bottom of the page)

and much more.. I cannot provide an entire list, as it would take too long.

If you find a bug, please help us squash it. Check out our bug tracking forum here and make a thread for it. I will look into it and reply as soon as possible.

Edit: Invites are back. PUs will start receiving an invite biweekly, and donors receive one regardless of user class.

Edit2: KTorrent 4.0 has been added to the whitelist.

Discuss this news post